Bus & Trucks Charging Stations
Zekalabs high-power DC-DC converters fit perfectly for building robust and reliable DC bus charging stations using the trolley lines. Moreover, using their bi-directional functionality, you are ready for the next step in the charging infrastructure - using the battery of the bus as an energy storage element that can be connected to the grid (V2G).
Key features include:
- High-power input/output from 200kW and up that provides DC fast charging possibilities
- High voltage input/output up to 1200Vdc that includes 450Vdc and 800Vdc standards
- Very high efficiency - greater than 98%
- Bi-directional units that can be used either for charging or discharging
- Can work in parallel for increasing the output power
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, CAN, Profibus control
By integrating Zekalabs devices into your bus charging stations you will increase efficiency, but most of all, you will work with reliable cutting-edge technology equipment.