Energy storage, as a solution to the global expectations for clean and reliable energy, provides a huge number of benefits like increasing the predictive accuracy of current supply from renewable energy plants , reduce power fluctuations , adapt energy supply to meet times of high demand, cap peak loads to reduce demand charges, etc.
Zekalabs bidirectional AC-DC and DC-DC high-power and high-voltage converters and inverters are highly appreciated by system integrators for their projects. Reliable, robust and scalable, they provide all the functionality needed to have a successful and fully reliable energy storage system.
Key features include:
- High-power input/output from 25kW, 40kW to 200kW
- High voltage input/output up to 1200Vdc for high-voltage batteries
- Bi-directional modes of operation
- Can be used either in buck or boost mode
- Can work in parallel for increasing the output power
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, CAN, Profibus control
- Additional inputs and outputs for implementing custom functionality and control
Moreover, unique monitoring features and control functions give the whole power plant advantages both during commissioning and normal operation.