Zekalabs bidirectional AC-DC high-power and high-voltage inverters are the perfect candidates for integration in systems for reserved power supply. Reliable, robust scalable, using SiC and integrating high-frequency galvanic isolation technologies, these highly compact units provide all the functionality needed to have a successful and fully reliable UPS.
Key features include:
- High-power input/output of 25kW
- High voltage input/output up to 800Vdc
- Very high efficiency - greater than 95%
- Using SiC technology where appropriate
- Bi-directional units that can be used either for charging or discharging
- Can work in parallel for increasing the output power
- Galvanic isolation
- Modbus RTU and CAN control
Moreover, unique monitoring features and control functions give the whole power plant advantages both during commissioning and normal operation.