The microgrid as a discrete energy system consisting of distributed energy sources and loads operating in parallel or independently from the main power grid to ensure local, reliable, and affordable energy.
Zekalabs AC-DC and DC-DC bidirectional high-power and high-voltage converters and inverters can easily fit to build a safe and fully reliable microgrid system. The high-frequency isolated technology used in our grid connected converters allows providing highly compact solutions that eliminates the need of big grid transformers.
Key features include:
- High-power input/output from 5kW, 25kW, 40kW to 200kW
- High voltage energy storage input/output up to 1200Vdc
- A technology that can operate with batteries and supercaps
- Can work in parallel for increasing the output power
- Galvanic isolation for grid connected units
- Bi-directional units that can be used either for charging or discharging
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, CAN, Profibus control
- Additional inputs and outputs for implementing custom functionality and control
Moreover, unique monitoring features and control functions give the whole installation advantages both during commissioning and normal operation.