Zekalabs AC-DC and DC-DC high-voltage, high-power converters are the perfect units when building your battery of supercaps test stands infrastructure. They can work either with batteries with all chemistries or with supercapacitors due to their ability to support very low voltages on the DC side.
Moving power between the battery stacks for saving electricity costs is totally achievable due to their bidirectional nature.
Key features include:
- High-power input/output from 5kW, 25kW, 40kW to 200kW
- High voltage input/output up to 1200Vdc
- Battery/supercap output may go down to 10V
- Bi-directional units that can be used either for charging or discharging
- Can be used either in buck or boost mode
- Can work in parallel for increasing the output power
- Galvanically isolated and non-isolated versions
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, CAN, Profibus control
- Additional inputs and outputs for implementing custom functionality and control
Moreover, unique monitoring features and control functions give the whole power plant advantages both during commissioning and normal operation.
750V or 1200V
450V or 750V
Up to 800V
Up to 800V